of Gospel Choirs & Choruses
National Board Meeting
April 20-22, 2022 // Linthicum Heights, MD
2022 Board Meeting
Linthicum Heights, MARYLAND - APRIL 20 - 22 // Doubletree Hilton at BWI Airport
The NCGCC Official Board Meeting COVID Safety Protocol will be provided to all attendees 30 days prior to the event.
Greater Baltimore Fellowship Choral Union
Dr. Winston Gray, Union President
Wednesday, April 20 – 09:00AM – 12:30PM; 03:00PM General session; 06:00PM Dinner; 08:00PM – 10:00PM
Thursday, April 21 – 09:00AM – 12:00PM; 02:30PM – 05:30PM; 08:00PM – 10:00PM
Friday, April 22 – 09:00PM – 12:00PM
- Member ($30), Delegate ($40), and Public/Visitor ($50) registration.
- Visit https://
2022ncgccboardmeetingregistrat ion.eventbrite.com to register.
- All NCGCC members are welcome to attend the board meeting.
- As a reminder, each Union/Chapter may select three (3) Delegates.
- If you union/chapter has a national officer(s) you are allowed one additional delegate for a total of four (4) Delegates.
- All delegates must go through chapter verification to ensure they have been approved to represent the interests of their chapter at the board meeting.
- Delegates vote and sanction the NCGCC business proposals for adoption and implementation. They also determine the slate of candidates for Board of Director and National Officer open, elected positions. There is much work at hand! Delegate training will be provided once verification has been received.
Doubletree Hotel BWI Airport
Standard Room: $129 plus tax = $145.77 per night
Call the hotel for any cancellation questions or concerns.
Free garage self-parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore – BWI Airport is less than five minutes from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and the Amtrak and Baltimore Light Rail stations. Ride our complimentary 24-hour shuttle to each facility. The light rail will take you to Baltimore's Inner Harbor within minutes. You can also get to attractions and businesses in Washington, DC from the Amtrak and MARC stations.
Sports fans can cheer for the Baltimore Orioles baseball team at Orioles Park at Camden Yards, and the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Have a day of family fun at the National Aquarium. Find shopping and an Egyptian-themed movie theater, Medieval Times, Dave & Buster’s and many other restaurants at Arundel Mills Mall. Business guests will appreciate being only eight miles from downtown and the Baltimore Convention Center.
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Digital Key Available
- Electric Service
- Fitness Room
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Snack Shop
Thank you for your interest in registering for the 2022 Annual Board Meeting of the National Convention of Gospel Choirs & Choruses, Inc. in Linthicum Heights, MD. Registration information will come on a later date. Check back soon for updates!
All NCGCC members are welcome to attend the National Board meeting. As a reminder, each Union/Chapter may select three (3) Delegates – four (4) Delegates if one of the three delegates is also a National Officer – to represent their interests at the board meeting.
Delegates vote and sanction the NCGCC business proposals for adoption and implementation. They also determine the slate of candidates for Board of Director and National Officer open, elected positions. All Union/Chapter presidents and their delegates are strongly encouraged to attend the National Board Meeting.